Ring size guide
Our rings come in US standard size, you can measure your ring size or convert your current size using the below chart.
To measure the circumference:
- Decide which finger the ring will be worn on and have a length of string, a felt tip pen and a ruler ready.
- Take the string and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Using the pen, mark where the string crosses over.
- Use the ruler to measure the marked length of string in MM.
- Use the below chart to convert the MM circumference to the desired US size.
If you require any further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org